• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Pictures

Great shots. Since I'm a newbie....what the heck is TDS? Is that out near Borrego?

Got it. My folks have a house out in Borrego that I have sadly been absent from. Obviously I am missing out.

SoCalMJ said:
Great shots. Since I'm a newbie....what the heck is TDS? Is that out near Borrego?

T.D.S. = Tierra Del Sol ...a San Diego area Jeep Club
T.D.S. has an annual event in the Truckhaven Hills on the Western side of the Salton Sea it was/is the largest "weekend" event in the nation, I think I heard at the raffle 1547 "registered" rigs... add probably 30 to 40% that don't register. It's probably about 20 to 30 mins. East of Borrego Springs.
The area is like a lunar surface with everything from mild the STUPID !
See Ya !
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ) :us:

Thanks for the great pics bud. I noticed the green arrow. I know, but that was my 1st. I'm working on it. I learned a lot, thanks.
Thom

tcharon said:
Thanks for the great pics bud. I noticed the green arrow. I know, but that was my 1st. I'm working on it. I learned a lot, thanks.
Thom

Just a little playful ribbing. Sonia and I had a great weekend despite the mechanical difficulties. Hope to see you on the trail again soon.

tcharon said:
Thom

Well holy crap! My Dentist is an XJ owner? I had NOOOO idea. Hello Thom!

Xtreme XJ said:
T.D.S. = Tierra Del Sol ...a San Diego area Jeep Club
T.D.S. has an annual event in the Truckhaven Hills on the Western side of the Salton Sea it was/is the largest "weekend" event in the nation, I think I heard at the raffle 1547 "registered" rigs... add probably 30 to 40% that don't register. It's probably about 20 to 30 mins. East of Borrego Springs.
The area is like a lunar surface with everything from mild the STUPID !
See Ya !
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ) :us:

What he said. Except their event also has the initials T.D.S. for "The Desert Safari".

-Mike

Has anyone noticed that this is LAST years TDS thread....:confused1
I wondered why I had two E-mail notifications....about TDS
See Ya !
Curt

djblade311 said:
Well holy crap! My Dentist is an XJ owner? I had NOOOO idea. Hello Thom!

Yes, I helped build it up with advise/work. Thom came out with us at last years TDS Safari. Hell we even made it on 4 Wheeler TV or something like that. I wondered how this year old thread got dredged up.

Mike R

Xtreme XJ said:
Has anyone noticed that this is LAST years TDS thread....:confused1
I wondered why I had two E-mail notifications....about TDS
See Ya !
Curt

Yeah, when I saw Marisha there, I went "Huh?" and double checked...

Yup - "TDS 05" for the picture catalog title.

bburge

Back