• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What, no pictures yet???

Desert Jeepin

NAXJA Forum User
I wanna see some pics!

BTW, it was a pleasure meeting those of you whom I got a chance to do so...

Grant
Richard
Kejtar
Crash
1-ton

and the many others that I"ll remember AFTER I hit submit...

Thanks!:D

Was Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim the only trail you went on? Oh wait, I saw Gooney Bird so you must've taken Seven Mile Rim too. Did you hit Wipe Out Hill? Did anyone go to Potato Salad Hill? Who got all hairy on the crack? Sorry for all the questions but I'm wheeling through you guys. :)

Well, I wheeled the end of Hells revenge then it was on to Cliff Hangar after which it was Prichett and then my last day there I was going to do Boulder Ally and Upper Hell but too many people broke on boulder... (crok, 1-ton, crash? and a couple minor other incedentals) which is retarded because the trail was nothing, but the rigs, having been abused all week were just ready to give up.

;)

I also went to the tunnels and moab rim, but I don't have the moab rim pictures yet.

I got close to half a gig that I "collected" from everyone else and I got 10 rolls that I gotta develop....... and amidst all that I gotta deal with a ticket for driving in the wrong lane and not obeying posted signs...... GRRRRRR
Been great meeting everyone... now I gotta go eat and unpack before I can post more :D

Kejtar

I got 12 rolls to develope, ordered with CD's. Should have'm this week as well as close to 400 shots with the digi.

Someone givemen somewhere to dump'm and I'll get'm on the way as I get'm back. :cool:

I got the Digi's on the comp, transfered from 14 disks, and I got 2 of the 12 rolls back, with CD's so when I have somewhere to put them (other than my desktop) I'll gladly share them. Oh, and if you remember me, and want some of the pics I may have taken while on the trail with you just let me know and I'll gladly email them, even if I was the only YJ at the show and shine :O

Maybe next year I'll bring my XJ, it just isn't 4x4 yet:(

THREAD AT THE TOP!

Theres already a sticky thread at the top for pictures started by handlebars.
Rabbit

p.s. heres the pics link I have thereMoab pics

Back