• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Beach West: Sat July 26 - Sun July 27, Pismo Beach, Ca

gtg413i

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Jeepers,

I am putting together the first annual Jeep Beach West. This first year will likely start small, but hope we can grow. The one in Daytona Beach had over 600 Jeeps! Please check out the details, spread the word and register for free at www.jeepbeachwest.com Hope to see some xjs represent (I had a '97 and miss that 4.0 ho, but now have a 4.2 and 4.7ho to keep me busy).

Hi Guys. This first year event was a good success; at a high level, the first year was a great success with 77 in attendance over the weekend - I hope to see this double for 2014. I was wondering if the local XJ club would like to coordinate with the dates of the 2015 event and sponsor/organize an event. The overall event schedule was wheeling on Saturday morning, followed by a show n Shine / prize give away, followed by happy hour / dinner at a local restaurant. Sunday morning was the parade down the beach followed by a hill clim challenge for the final event.. As this grows I will need more help and am asking for jeep clubs or sponsors to organize an event each above or new event... maybe poker run... night run... BBQ... hide and seek/geocaching with buried prizes. Please let me know if there is interest.

Thinking about either weekend of June 13, July 17th, or August 22nd. Do you knoww anything conflicting with those dates? Below are some events
June 19-21 Pismo Classic Car Show
July 23-26 Jeeper Jamboree
July 31-Aug 2 Jeep Jamboree
Aug 6-9, Jeep Jamboree USA and Sierra Trek.

Back