• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Pump Check valve

IIRC once the fuel line leaves the gastank and runs along the driverside uniframe rail it is 5/16" or possibly the metric equivalent, but I would climb underneath the vehicle to make sure....

There's a place that sells just the filter/check valve that is part of the fuel pump. That is what I plan to do with mine, I think it was under $50.

Rock auto has them, but they are pricey, listed under 1997 JEEP CHEROKEE COUNTRY 4.0L 242cid L6 MFI (S) OHV : Fuel/Air : Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator.

Then Morris 4x4 has them also.

There's a place that sells just the filter/check valve that is part of the fuel pump. That is what I plan to do with mine, I think it was under $50.

The only problem I see with this is that you probably need to remove the pump to do this. Might as well replace the pump while your hands are dirty.

dang it--- didn't want to hear that, but thanks for saving my life!!!

Might as weel get a whole pump, since a stroker is in the works.... can anyone recommend a good pump that will feed a gorilla stroker?

Back