• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB HP D30 and 8.25

Crabapple

NAXJA Forum User
WTB HP D30 and 8.25 matching gears atleast 3.73s+

Ive been thinking hard on pulling mine out and going full size. I just had a new lockrite locker installed and 4.56 gears put in the D30. Axle seals were replaced also while in the front end. Same with the rear brand new 4.56 gears and completely gone through. Rear is a welded 8.25. I have had these back in and had maybe 3 rides on them. They have performed perfect! Id probably let front and back go $650. Only reason Im even considering selling is to put 1ton's up under it.

Where are you located?

damn. That'd be a hell of a drive. I'll have to think about it if it would even be cost effective for me to pick those up. Unfortunatly having 2 XJs and a 5.7 V8 Tundra don't do so well on gas.

Yea it would be a little ride. If you get serious about them we can discuss it and I can try to meet you somewhere so you dont have to drive as far.

Back