• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone going up to the snow this weekend?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
anyone want to hit up sly park this sunday?

heck ya. im thinking sly park is nice and close. plus i want to try out the new cd player and drive around in the new rear axle . ....

ipod yes. it stopped working though. the new cd player has an i pod hookup though

That sounds like fun, Im in!

i dunno. im thinking meet up sunday between 8:30 to 9am at mcdonalds on sunrise and 50 and head up to sly park rd (mormon emmigrant)

I should be able to make it.

no the one on sunrise and fifty across from in n out.
if its out of the way and you dont want to back track anywhere we can change the meeting spot.

i figure we can meet up there, and then stop at the safeway on slypark road for food for lunch and drinks, and maybe for gas again(if anyone needs it) then hit the trail.

i might not have the new rear end in by then but hopefully i can get it in tomorrow if i get time...

i dont want to speak for others but i think meeting at hazel and 50 might be easier?
theres a mcdonalds or we can meet at the chevron

thats fine with me to meet at the mcdonalds on hazel and 50. plus there is a starbucks right there.
that totally works too.

Sounds good. Should be good snow if the weather holds up. I'm hoping for some new power by...or during Sunday.

BTW, Sly Park is only about 60 miles from Rocklin, so it is a quick trip there and back.

Back