• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Pic's Last Weekend

CSSuperduty

NAXJA Forum User
Here's my Bro,dad,me,uncle & best friend and having fun above Bass Lake
P1150073.jpg

My Dad and his toy
P1150075.jpg

Fresno Dome
P1150074.jpg

The Boy's
P1150082.jpg

Just got done winchin another truck out for th 4th time today so i didnt whined it up..
P1150079.jpg

Opp's

P1150070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good time. Probably a good idea to delete the last pic. Open container and off the trail doesn't really look so good to OHV haters.

Yeah I thought Bout that last pic's.. but it was on snow and i wasn't drinking ;)....

As for the highlift i took two 3" x 3/8'' or 1/2'' (Its Been 3yrs now since i did it..) carriage bolts and ground a 1/4'' of the head on two side and slides in the rail nice and a nuts that i welded tabs on like a wig nut...

One bolt pur rail aline the rail so they line up with two of the 50 hole on the lift and nut it down....

Looks like a good time. Probably a good idea to delete the last pic. Open container and off the trail doesn't really look so good to OHV haters.

Yeah I thought Bout that last pic's.. but it was on snow and i wasn't drinking ;)....

As for the highlift i took two 3" x 3/8'' or 1/2'' (Its Been 3yrs now since i did it..) carriage bolts and ground a 1/4'' of the head on two side and slides in the rail nice and a nuts that i welded tabs on like a wig nut...

One bolt pur rail aline the rail so they line up with two of the 50 hole on the lift and nut it down....
I agree with Rockslut. Edited.

the green thing you drove over with the dirt around it......these are the pictures that get all of us flack from the greenies. classic example of one person hurting the group.
-nick
That one's not as blatant. He could have missed it from where I'm sitting.
dunno.gif

Billy

Just wait a second.. I was born in those Mtns... and have more heart for gods country then any tree hugger will ever have...:gonnablow the tree u "SAW" was buck brush (thorny under bush) That wasnt there going up but sliding down it was revealed... so they can get back in prius and go back to San Fran.... Sorry I Needed That.... Also sorry i put the pic UP!

I understand your thoughts and here you can say what you want to defend each photo. But they can take your photo and will still say what they want, and you might not be there to tell your side. Any story can be made up from a photo, open beer and a jeep next to a tree and . . . they will use our photos to hurt us all.

We all have to watch out what we post up and how it could be used to harm our reputation.

Enough said, the rest of the photos look good, sounds like a great time and thanks for post'in them up!

Back