• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-a-Road, 7-9-14

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
When: Saturday July 9, 9:00 AM.

Where: Clear Creek Ranger Station, 101 Chicago Creek Road, Idaho Springs CO 80452

Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and drinking water.

Food is open for discussion. :)

Post or PM if you can make the trip.

Thanks, Mike

Most likely Cascade Creek up, and Saxon Road down to Idaho Springs. The switchbacks above Georgetown are outside Forest Service boundary's and not part of our adoption.

Hopefully I'll be able to do a pre-run and assess trail conditions. I won't hesitate a change in routing to accommodate the abilities of the vehicles and drivers who show that morning. We don't have to cover the entire trail system in one day.

Finally got the rig back on the road. The wife and I plan on attending.

Mike, should we just meet at your place in the morning? We will pass right through Golden on the way.
We can meet here and rally up Clear Creek Canyon to the Ranger Station. That is about a 30 minute drive from my house.

I want to keep the 9:00 AM meeting at the Ranger Station for anyone who does not drive through Golden. There are a couple gas stations across the highway from there, good for that last minute purchase. :)

Back