• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

George Bush and his Dad on a fishing vacation....(pic)

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
No, I'm not poking fun at our esteemed Pres., I just found humor in this pic.
BushVaca.jpg

Okay, maybe a little!!! :D

That's not their catch. That's their bait :wierd:

Oh, that was too easy. :laugh3:

Lou said:
Give yourself more credit than that.

Looks like Dubya put his right arm in the bog water. yeeesh!

I'm sorry. I can't go any farther with this. It would be too politically incorrect. However, if you consider for whom the bait would be cast (and shift focus to the right background) you can see who might have taken Dubya's arm.

XJ Dreamin' said:
I'm sorry. I can't go any farther with this. It would be too politically incorrect. However, if you consider for whom the bait would be cast (and shift focus to the right background) you can see who might have taken Dubya's arm.

I do appologize. But, sometimes a little humor...just fits: no matter how bleak the situation.

Mark Hinkley said:
I think it must be a Northwest thing, it is all they think/talk about up there. :rolleyes:

hinkley
Hey wait a minute, I'm from Vancouver. I'm only in Utah for the job I have.

Hmm!!! Maybe that $1000.00 gay phone sex bill is mine after all. That's it, now I have to start questioning my sexuality. I could be gay and not even know it. :dunno:

Thanks. :mad:

TRNDRVR said:
Hey wait a minute, I'm from Vancouver. I'm only in Utah for the job I have.

Hmm!!! Maybe that $1000.00 gay phone sex bill is mine after all. That's it, now I have to start questioning my sexuality. I could be gay and not even know it. :dunno:

Thanks. :mad:

I cannot believe you'd talk to MARK for that long...his rates must be HELLACIOUS...

BTW..for that kinda jack you could have gotten much better...

red91inWA said:
admit it...your just trying to get chummy with him when he gets nominated...;)

My plan! WOW you're so smart!

Maybe he's just in a good mood from doing some giving today!

BTW Dan, I heard about the Fall Fling help, :thumbup:

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
My plan! WOW you're so smart!

Maybe he's just in a good mood from doing some giving today!

BTW Dan, I heard about the Fall Fling help, :thumbup:

hinkley

umm...no mark..I've talked with him today...he turns you on...just come out and admit it...

IT'S O'TAY TO BE GAY.

TRNDRVR said:
Okay, maybe a little!!! :D

He has been one of the easier to laugh at.

Funny.

Back