• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof rack basket w/tire mount, etc

katuah

NAXJA Forum User
Selling this roof rack basket. It is very lightweight, I'd guess maybe 30 pounds or less, and already has built in:

-- Spare tire mount
-- hi-lift mount
-- shovel/axe/whatever mount
-- 4 light tabs on front
-- 2 light tabs on back

It mounts onto either the stock crossbars or I had Yakima bars (may need a little "hammer massage"). I was planning to put my spare up there but I've changed my mind on that.

$160 or make an offer.

basket_on.jpg

front of basket:

basket_rear.jpg

Rear of basket:

basket_front.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Seriously, make me an offer. It's just taking up space and I want the bucks to go get a rear bumper carrier fabbed.

I cant view the pics (I guess cause Im on a gov computer) what are the deminsions? Who is the manufacturer? I might be interested in taking off your hands.

Took a while to figure this out - it is a Zacatal rack. Looks like it was popular for ZJs. 50" x 44" .

I had one on my old XJ. Had a 31" spare on it, hi-lift, and a shovel. I had it mounted on the factory crossbars. I liked it, but switched to putting everything inside when it became a dedicated trail rig. These racks are extremely lightweight for how strong they are.

Back