• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats out of 99 Cherokee + corbeau Baja ss

NCCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Anderson SC.

Upgraded to WJ seats. Selling my tan cloth rear bench, tan cloth front pass manual seat (no seat bases), and a single corbeau Baja ss.

The stock seat I'll let go for $30 for the front, and $20 for the bench obo.

The Baja is tan vinyl with cloth insert. It has an XJ specific seat base that will fit 1995+ Cherokees. New the seat is ~$200, the base is ~$80. I'll let em go for $125 together, $100 for seat alone, or $25 for the base alone.

The Baja has some wear on the left hip bolster from getting in and out. There are also a few nicks on the right shoulder from hauling wood. Otherwise it is in good shape. Seat base does have a manual slide, but the seat back is fixed. Will work with 5-point harnesses.

Pm me for pictures of the wear points. Local pickup only.

Is that a suspension seat? can you send me or post some pictures... intrested.

1350391175.jpg

It is a suspension seat. You can see the wear points on the L hip bolster. The piping right there has been worn off. There is also a nick at the right shoulder.

What year is your xj? The seat base will fit 95+ and has a slider. Where are you located?

1350391175.jpg

It is a suspension seat. You can see the wear points on the L hip bolster. The piping right there has been worn off. There is also a nick at the right shoulder.

What year is your xj? The seat base will fit 95+ and has a slider. Where are you located?

Hartsville, Near Darlington. Ever go to Myrttle? Mine is a 94. I am definately interested in the seat. Are the covers changable?

Back