• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2010 Recap

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
Just back from Sierra Fest with no real damage to report, other than a couple of missing fenders, a non-engaging transfer case at the end of Slick Rock, and some fillings.

I have to say this was the best off-road event I have attended in my 50 years of loose living and I am thrilled to have met each and every one of you. This was a truly fantastic event and I look forward to next year. Sierra Fest rocked!

DSCN4848.jpg

DSCN4849.jpg

DSCN4850.jpg

Last edited:
Im home too with no damage just alot of MUD uck! hope everyone gets or got home safe cant wait til nextyear. But just say no to Mud right Mark!!! thanks everybody had a blast I agree with rockn sierra fest rocked:clap:

Good meeting you guys!

Too bad I could only make it up today for slickrock but had an awesome time.

I am home, I had a great time with all you guys! I cant wait for next year.

Im home too with no damage just alot of MUD uck! hope everyone gets or got home safe cant wait til nextyear. But just say no to Mud right Mark!!! thanks everybody had a blast I agree with rockn sierra fest rocked:clap:

Did somebody say Mark and Mud? Oh yeah, I remember when Mark tried to fill that mud hole...

DSCN4856.jpg

DSCN4860.jpg

Kelly - thanks for starting this thread :) It was great meeting you as well.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who chipped in. This is honestly one of the best groups of people (except for Lettermen - LOL).

I'll post up some pix and more trail report soon. Wanna shower and chill for a while :)

Beautiful scenery, fun trails and a great group of people to wheel with. Does it get any better than that. Many thanks to Mark for putting it all together and for cooking plenty of good chow. If we could just put a cork in :moon: ... uh, never mind. It was great meeting all that I had the opportunity to meet. And for the camp fire group, beware the large mosquito dive bombers that you never see...they may be lethal :passgas:

Great fun, friends and four wheel'n. Great group to camp and wheel with. Thanks to Mark, Letterman and all who helped make this the trip of the year.

Pic's to come later.

Sorry I missed it, been to all the SierraFests until this one. Glad you all had a good time.

yeah i suck also...saw someone heading up 80 lastnight around 8pm as i was headed to one of my catfishin holes.can't think of his SC but he was loaded up!

Thank you Mark and everyone at SF. Tom and I had a great time. Nice to meet some new and old friends. Now if everything goes well this next week, we are off to Geostash w/IC chapter.

Mary

Thanks to everyone, good to meet new people and see all you Bay Area guys. We had a great time and Kodi was thoroughly worn out from a weekend of wheeling! Getting up for work this morning was not too fun...I will post up some pics later today.

Bryan and Kodi

Dang I realllyyyy wanted to go on this trip but wife is prego and due anytime.
Mabey next year. looks like it was really fun.

Back