• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slick Rock night run

I am planning on replacing my Walmart specials with those as well. Did you get the 6 light kit? And let me know your impressions.

These are on order and should be here later this week and I did get the 6 light kit. They also sell them in pairs so I figure if I need two more I can pick them up later.

Josh

Now that we are getting a bit closer, I would like to get a better idea of who / how many people want to do this run or if you are still coming. So...

If you want to do this run please PM me (preferred) or post up here if you want to do it on Thursday night or Friday night. Keep in mind Saturday will be a busy and long day with the Deer Valley run.

Im out, I have to leave early

I might go. If there's enough light from other rigs for me, then I'll go, but I don't have any lights other than my stock headlights.

And I'm saving for front shafts so I can have them FOR this trip, so lights aren't really priority right now

hmmm. ive never aired down on slick rock...
and the first time i ever ran it was on a pathfinder with cranked out torsion bars, some random rear coil springs, shot shocks, and some 33 a/ts. it was fun as hell, just me and my brother and our friend adam,
and it was a night run, we didnt hit lake alpine til midnight, and didnt find the trail head for another quarter of an hour!
we had a small flashlight to spot with, and a bunch of moonlight.

i might have to just take thurs and fri off work !!!!!!!!
wish i wasnt going to vegas sun thru weds now....

is anyone camping at the south end of slick rock?

oh i know where hermit valley is.
anyway i cant get friday off work and i have to be back thurs by like 1pm . maybe ill head back up friday ?
if i was going for the whole tripid be up in hermit valley

Back