• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive!!!

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
We are having our second annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 200 new and renewal :NAXJA: memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 270 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.​

March Membership Drive Raffle

:NAXJA: will be giving away a trail safety kit put together from top quality products! Everyone who joins :NAXJA: and everyone who renews their :NAXJA: membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be. This big bag of goodies consists of a MasterCraft bag, a 2.5lb fire extinguisher, 1 first aid kit, a large trail cleanup pal, a tree saver, and a safety seal kit. These are Jeep essentials for any Jeep owner!​

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a :NAXJA: T-shirt and hat to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.​

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course :)).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!!

Here is the link to the membership application.
Click

Last edited:
I just joined through the user cp, but I didn't add my username to the information from paypal. My email on their is the same as the forum, so will it go through properly?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see my name is red already. :D

Speaking of memberships... I joined about 1-2 months ago and never got my membership packet or sticker or anything in the mail. Who do I talk to in regards to that? Thanks.

Hey rick, Ghost is our membership person. We are in transition and he has many packets to catch up on. You should be seeing your packet eventually. Its a difficult process to switch over, so pardon the wait.

Matt

Saw this thread and said aint that perfect timing, been surfing this site for the last few weeks since I bought my XJ and WOW it rocks. Hope to be a long time member!!!

RustStang78 said:
Saw this thread and said aint that perfect timing, been surfing this site for the last few weeks since I bought my XJ and WOW it rocks. Hope to be a long time member!!!

To be entered, you have to be a paying member with your name in red

i am getting a credit card i got aporved they said its comming first class mail a membership will be the first thing i get w/ it hooray for getting a credit card at 18 i was told its only for emergencies but this is pretty important if u ask me lol

I want to join but I don't have pay pal. Is there any way I can get in for March and still be in for the drive?

:eyes: I know I should have done this earlier but things have been tight:anon:

Back