• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official "who is going" thread

As of now I'm planning on being there. Just me, myself and I...

I think we will be missing this years run. We are going to maui to celebrate our anniversary instead. Have fun guys.

Congrats Gordo. Gonna miss you guys out there, but I hope you have a great time.

I'll be there Sunday, with my pup. Probably driving up with Chris. I plan on running all the trails. My dad will be coming up later in his Jeep. Not positive when yet.

I am out this year as Lisa and I are going to Israel this year.

Gonna be up at Bridgeport until the 14th... but seriously going to try to find a way to stash my xj nearby and be there the 15th :dunno:

Mike in his CJ - me in My Nissan + 1 - for sure Monday - Thursday - won't know if I can stay till Sunday for another week or so

Dean Wright is coming from Portland + 2 = Monday - Thursday

I will be there with my two children (one of whom doesn't eat a damn thing, anyway!), possibly my dad. At minimum I'll be there just for the dinner/raffle. I haven't committed to any runs yet as I'm still planning out the vacation.

I am planning to be there Thursday morning through Sunday with me and my Jeep + 2 people + their truck.

I am planning to be there Thursday morning through Sunday with me and my Jeep + 2 people + their truck.

Glad to hear you are going to make it.

Thursday we are heading out of Swamp Lake, so the group probably won't be back to camp until that afternoon.

We are looking forward to this years trip. My dad (Bill) and I (Ken) will be ready to go on Monday. We may have one more rig from San Diego going as well. See you guys soon...

Ken, glad to hear you are coming out.

Here is a pic from the very first Sierra Fest in 2006, the official run was cancelled but a few of us still ran all the trails anyway.
medium800.jpg

Back