• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The trip will be spread out over several days. There will be a Sunday/Monday run, Swamp Lake on Tuesday through Thursday, Friday, and Saturday runs. The raffle/dinner event will be held Saturday evening.

So, if you would like to head up with other people or just know where to meet when you get here please use this thread.

Post up where you are coming from, what day you are leaving, and when you will be at the staging area.

I am going to be towing this year and will be leaving San Jose on Monday morning. If you don't mind keeping it around 55mph and plan on leaving Monday, send me a PM.

I only really have firm plans to be there for the dinner. I'll likely be in the little Jeep so no Swamp for me this year. I may be tying it together with a SierraTrek trip then poke around the mountains in between the two events.

Not sure what day I'm leaving yet. I have a camping trailer I want to bring. What are these trails like? It doesn't seem like I will be able to bring my trailer through them. If I don't have my camper I still will be towing my xj up there. Where do us towing park our rigs?

Not sure what day I'm leaving yet. I have a camping trailer I want to bring. What are these trails like? It doesn't seem like I will be able to bring my trailer through them. If I don't have my camper I still will be towing my xj up there. Where do us towing park our rigs?

The staging area has plenty of room to park tow rigs and campers. Stay tuned for the exact location as the event draws near.

I am either heading down the sunday before or the monday. Not sure yet

I plan on arriving Sunday the 9th. How early or late is yet to be determined.

maybe we could caravan if I leave sunday...

I guess I never did update this. I will be arriving sometime before the dinner/raffle on Saturday the 15th. I took one for the team and booked myself into over-crowded and over-developed Lodgepole Campground in Sequoia National Park Friday so I can shower so you won't have to put up with the stink of two weeks of camping.

josh jensen is meeting me at my place around 7am sunday to go down.

Back