• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what needs fix'n

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
So what upgrades is everyone working on before this event.

I think i bit off more than i can chew.

Must do items
install tnt belly pan
warn hubs and chromos
fab up link brakets
fab up t case skid
install sliders

Here's my list:
Musts:
-Become RED
-Ball joints
-New thermostat
-Rock rings welded to rims
-Mount new 33s
-new u-joints
-bleed brakes
-new headlights

Wants:
-New leaf springs
-Swap new d44
-Wire locker
-Remove coil spacers
-8 ring Prothanes
-Install Lebarons
-Quarter armor
-Gas tank mod for more fuel

Rear 9" fixed - fuel injection fixed - transmission beef up new converter - lower gear ratio doing it 2/25-26 - make a new soft top

waiting for dean to bring me his rear 44 and front 30 so we can build his XJ axles

Rear 9inch, new lower links up front, new drivelines, put sye in a new case, stretch the rear, 2x6 rockers with small boat sides. Cut out the back even more. This is the year I take my rig from nice to who gives a shit anymore. Lol.

AE racer just wait til March to do it during our membership drive. That's what I've been waiting for mine was due in August.

Rear 9inch, new lower links up front, new drivelines, put sye in a new case, stretch the rear, 2x6 rockers with small boat sides. Cut out the back even more. This is the year I take my rig from nice to who gives a shit anymore. Lol.

AE racer just wait til March to do it during our membership drive. That's what I've been waiting for mine was due in August.

You Going To Have 4Wd This Year. lol

retube front axle housing
re-bracket newly tubed front axle
regear front axle

new driveshafts
new exhaust
change about 30 broken beadlock bolts
change fluids
bleed brakes

build roof rack
o2 sensor
map sensor
CPS
MAF
CTS
smog jeep

i need to get my tow rig into a bodyshop and have the bed fixed too

Compressor for the arb
New out flow transmission line
New wheels
Flush coolant and put in new water pump

Id like to know more about your compressor. I went with the viair and tank.

Need to lengthen the long arms a tad more. Also got thicker leaf spring plates and ubolts to install. Otherwise...good to go.

Id like to know more about your compressor. I went with the viair and tank.

Need to lengthen the long arms a tad more. Also got thicker leaf spring plates and ubolts to install. Otherwise...good to go.

Haven't decided on a set up yet. I'd like to get one that would allow tire inflation but may just go with what ever I can afford before this. How are you liking the viair?

Back