• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CHAPTER STORE - NEW SWAG AVAILABLE

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
The SEC store is still open for business.

You may order any of the following items via paypal using [email protected] as the recipient's e-mail address. I don't check the paypal account on a daily basis, so please send a PM to Cottontail or via e-mail at [email protected] to alert me of your pending order.

Prices are as follows, shipped:

6" x 6" SEC Logo stickers - $6.00

4" x 4" SEC Logo stickers - $4.00

2013 Cherokee Crawl shirts - $8.00 ONLY 2 LEFT - 1 M and 1 XL. Shirts are red

2014 Cherokee Crawl shirts - $10.00 ONLY 2 LEFT - Both XXL Shirts are light blue

SEC Logo short sleeved t-shirts - $18.00 1 M and 1 L left in both Gray and Green, All sizes from S to XXXL available in Steel Blue -

SEC Logo hoodies - $33 for S - XXL, $39 for XXXL and up Currently have sizes XL-XXXL available - Available in Gray, Burgandy, Green, and Black.

***Please note, not all sizes on apparel are available in each color. Please specify your preference, and if it is not available I will contact you via e-mail or PM with available options.

Last edited:
Re: 2015 Southeast Chapter Swag - Store Still Open!

As I was putting away the shirts today I noticed 2 with irregularities:

I have a MEDIUM STEEL BLUE SHORT SLEEVE shirt with some sort of stain on the lower front. First come, first served for $8.00

I have an XL GREY HOODIE with a black marker streak on the back alongside the logo. First come, first served for $25.00

Last edited:
UPDATE AS OF JULY 2016

We have the new shirts and hoodies available for immediate purchase. They feature the new logo on the back and the chapter name on the front left chest. All shirts and hoodies are done in Olive Drab/Army Green - whatever you want to call it.

The shirts can be purchased for $18 and the hoodies for $33. Please PayPal [email protected]. Also, please PM me to let me know that you have a pending order. I don't check PayPal on a daily basis.

d4dd3d9e-22e4-4aea-baca-42a2ec74d0e9_zps6sdmgumz.jpg

Are these 100% cotton? I'll buy one if I can wear it while flying.

100% cotton. Golden brand Heavy Cotton.

Do you still have the 2014 Crawl shirts

No. We don't.

What is the biggest size hoodie you have in stock?

Ok - so its January, almost February in the south. You all know what that means...

...35* today and 78* tomorrow, then maybe a couple days in the 50s before a bump to 80* and a quick return to the low 40s.

So - better buy both a t-shirt AND a hoodie to be covered for all temperature contingencies.

Order now! We've got them in stock!

Do you still have inventory?

UPDATE AS OF JULY 2016

We have the new shirts and hoodies available for immediate purchase. They feature the new logo on the back and the chapter name on the front left chest. All shirts and hoodies are done in Olive Drab/Army Green - whatever you want to call it.

The shirts can be purchased for $18 and the hoodies for $33. Please PayPal [email protected]. Also, please PM me to let me know that you have a pending order. I don't check PayPal on a daily basis.

d4dd3d9e-22e4-4aea-baca-42a2ec74d0e9_zps6sdmgumz.jpg

Are these tees shirts still available? Are the PayPal address and other ordering instructions still current?

Back