• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc Jeep parts

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I deceided to clean out my garage and I need to get rid of some parts. Feel free to make me an offer if you think the price is too much. Buyer to pay all shipping costs.

99+ 4.0l intake manifold. Less than 150 miles of run time. Like new. Comes with injectors and fuel rail from a '04 WJ. $125

4.0l HO throttle body. Will fit 96+ XJs. Has '04 WJ sensors on it(MAP, TPS, IAC). Less than 150 miles of run time. Like new. $100

Rusty's throttle body spacer for 4.0l, with hardware and used gaskets. $30

97 to 01 XJ A/C compressor. Has less than 30K miles. Good condition, no noise while running. $125

Harmonic balancer for 87 to 01+ 4.0l. Less than 15K miles. No grooves in seal surface. $40

29 spline 8.25" factory style trac lock. Less than 2K miles. Good condition. $75

Stock rear driveshaft from 96 XJ 231 w/external slip yoke. Has new spicer rear u-joint $40

D30 HP 3.55 gears, used. $25

D30 open carrier w/spider gears, 3.55 and down gear ratios, $25

I also have speedometer correction gears for 1993-2000 transfer cases.
$10 each. Part numbers and tooth count:
- 52067635 - 35 tooth speedo gear
- 52067636 - 36 tooth speedo gear
- 52067637 - 37 tooth speedo gear
Which one do you need? See the Go-Jeep website.
Look here: http://go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoSpeedoGears.htm

4 - 96 XJ country honeycomb silver alloy wheels. Fair to good condition, 90K miles of use. $25 each or all 4 for $80

Just thought I would throw this in. Nikon N80 SLR 35mm camera with Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6d lense. Less than 10 rolls of film has gone through this camera. Comes with original packaging and manuals. $250

I live in the Bay Area CA. ZIP code 94566

You can PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected]

Again, all prices are best offer, so if you need something, make me an offer I can't refuse.

Bryan

How much for shipping for the rustys TB spacer?? and why are you selling it and not using it?? could you really tell a difference using it?? thanks! plz email me back.. [email protected] I live in MI 48317

The t-body spacer will not fit with my K+N FIPK intake tube. It will work will most other air tubes. I never ran it on my Jeep. I will send you an e-mail.

Bryan C. said:
Just thought I would throw this in. Nikon N80 SLR 35mm camera with Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6d lense. Less than 10 rolls of film has gone through this camera. Comes with original packaging and manuals. $250

I live in the Bay Area CA. ZIP code 94566

You can PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected]
Bryan

What kind of condition is the camera in? Reason for selling? Not what you expected?

Camera is in perfect condition. I bought it for semi-professional use. I wanted to start taking pictures at weddings and such, I used once at a wedding. I mostly used it for landscape pictures and snapshots. I really is a great camera. Just more camera than I really need at this point. I have several other cameras and just wanted to go in a different direction. I paid close to $600 for it new in 00.

Bryan

OK, the trac-lock is sold. Thanks Tom, call me when you get back into town.

The throttle body is sold. Thanks Tim, it should be on the way tomorrow.

BTT for the rest. Will someone please make me an offer on the rest of these parts. :wave:

No reasonable offers will be refused.

Bryan

How about some pictures to wet your whistle....
Updated intake manifold for 4.0L. This manifold is a direct swap in for 96 to 98 XJ 4.0Ls. 91 to 95 require modifications to the PS pump and bracket.
manifold.jpg

How about $100 + shipping.
Someone buy me!

Bryan C. said:
Harmonic balancer for 87 to 01+ 4.0l. Less than 15K miles. No grooves in seal surface. $40
$30.00 shipped?
Be nice to guy who grew up in Highland Oaks. :)

bockwho said:
ok doky thanks .. i dont want to put one on the 96 it would be a waste

kb

wait .. bUt I think it might fit my 00 TJ.. 4.0l ... maybe...??

if so consider it sold if not already.

It will fit the TJ. What you should be buying is the manifold for you 96, hint, hint. Package deal maybe? Check for a PM.

Bryan

if no one is interested in the intake manifold, i'll take it for $100 shipped. or would be interested in just the fuel rail and injectors if you could split it up.

Back