• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep parts

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following for sale :
1 pair of fixed front vent windows $15
1 pair of ZJ 5.2 V-8 front coils $40
1 transfer case skidplate $30
miscellaneous 87 Laredo stuff including engine and trans, please ask for specific stuff.
1 pair of lift blocks they are 3" now will cut them down to any size $12
I will ship small stuff but engine and trans need to be picked up where theyre at, they will be cheap because of this. located in harrisburg PA 17109 or 15717 school addres- thanks , Aaron

btt come on guys you gotta need something, im a broke student for crying out loud, support your future taxpayers who will pay for your elderly home care

is the trans auto or 5 speed

Umm automatic AW-4, front bumper is trashed, as are the headlamps and probaly all 4 door s have at least one dent

does it have a lower dash panel, GREY in color, if its in good condition let me know.

ravi

it has tan interior, and the hose from the airbox to the tb is ten bucks plus shiping

what condition is the interior?
What condition are the outside window seal thingys.....? The piece that tents to crack.

umm the interior is pretty , well, soggy right now nothing really worthwhile but the dash, it is an oem skidplate is brand new shape, i will send along some hardware to mount it up. i think th e window seals probaly arent much better than yours, iseem to remember much crackage, sorry
i also have a 93 cryco 8.25" for sale 233,000 miles hehehe , the shafts and stuf are probaly fine and it reallt isnt giving me any problems only reason its for sale is cuz its being replaced with a dana 44.

Yeah the motor has 155k on it. nothing was really wrong with it, it would make a good core for a rebuild but its been sitting out in the rain for almost a year so im not sure wha kind of shape its in.it is one of the older ones so it should have a high nickel content block material. a lot better for wearing. because of the unknown shape, i will sell it to you for 80 bucks if you wanna pull it, orill do the job for $50 more.either way im sure with like a head gasket set and some new plugs shed be fine and dandy for another 100k. i have a 93 HO now and it has 233,000 on it still running good besides a little piston slap.oh yeah the engine has a new rear main seal. new oil pump, new intake gasket, but i do think a new head gasket would be a good idea, it got hot on me once or twice, but im sure the bearings and everyhting are just peachy. This engine was runing strong when the jeep was rolled-Aaron PS if you take the tranny with you il let you have it for another 20 bucks, im just trying to get this stuff out to good hands because i dont wanna see it all get crushed, Jeep lover at heart

I dont mean to make you think it needs rebuilt, I just meant that if you were looking for a core to rebuild while your current engine gets you around, it is in good shape no connecting rods through block or anything
Thanks-Aaron

Back