• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Cone and Radical Hill(8/13

Looks like road is in much better shape then it was years back. It give the stockers somewhere to take a nice drive. Thanks for the pics.

Hey Jeepinandy, you need to come out and run Redcone. The pucker factor alone makes wusses out of most east of the big muddy. This trail has a reputation for killing people. While the pix you saw were pretty mild, the big fun part is the downhill through skree, where if you can't stop and if you get off line and go off the side, they use a helicopter to remove the vehicle after they remove your body. Yes I have led stockers through it, but that doesn't mean it is a cakewalk. I love it when you can look out your window and it is 1500 feet to the bottom.

old_man said:
Hey Jeepinandy, you need to come out and run Redcone. The pucker factor alone makes wusses out of most east of the big muddy. This trail has a reputation for killing people. While the pix you saw were pretty mild, the big fun part is the downhill through skree, where if you can't stop and if you get off line and go off the side, they use a helicopter to remove the vehicle after they remove your body. Yes I have led stockers through it, but that doesn't mean it is a cakewalk. I love it when you can look out your window and it is 1500 feet to the bottom.

beleive me I would really love to come out and wheel with ya.. but with the gas prices these days.... maybe some day... :cheers:

Back