• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call Party Sunday September 28th

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
As stated in the other thread Kristen aka Ladywolf is back on US soil and is going to be spending her BDay in SoCal so lets give her a warm welcome back and throw her a party.

Location? Long Beach: Brendan's place (same place as we had our XMas party). (address will follow)
What time? 1pm (1300 for those of you that are of the military type ;) )

Food? Hod Dogs and Burgers and bbq'd pineapple.
Desert? There will be definately be something good for desert;)

More particulars: I'll arranged for the dogs and burgers and live out a jar for folks to throw a few bucks in to cover the costs. Event is BYOB.

Also please RSVP so that I know how many folks I'll have to have food for.

Many thanks to Brendan for volunteering his house !

Last edited:
ooh ooh i'll be there!!!

i'll be in azusa all morning... but if its still going in the late afternoon i'll stop in, its on the way home :D

i'll be in azusa all morning... but if its still going in the late afternoon i'll stop in, its on the way home :D

I was going to post in the Azusa thread that you all should stop by after the muddin':cheers:

Possibly in, but that is the last weekend before Moab, so it depends on how much crap we have left to do!

I might stop by for a short visit.

Back