• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Had an awesome run up to spring creek today. Towed with the rango. It got its ass kicked at first due to me not having weight on trailer right, but once i got it sorted out it was a lot more stable and balanced. From aurora up and back got 12.7mpg.
The lady drove the rig all day. I only hopped in once for a few minutes to give an obstacle a go.
heres what matters.

28957068906_9edd886824_z.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Mike L, on Flickr[/IMG]

28703523730_08c6fb6629_z.jpg

28957069966_2b50957204_z.jpg

28957072146_0949bd4e0d_z.jpg

28957073666_8a6be53946_z.jpg

Funny. Ya click on the pics to enlarge them and ya get an "Adult Content" warning and it requires that ya sign in to Flicker.

What kind of stuff are you keeping in there Michael? Hmmm???? :D

Looks like a fun trip man!
How did you like towing with the uhual trailer? Does it have its own brakes?
I have a future project coming up that I am planning on renting a trailer to take it out.

It's an inertia brake setup so it's kid of funky. Works alright. But brake controller in the rango doesn't work on them. Thankfully I'll have a trailer next month.

You going tandem on the trailer?
I just started researching for one. Seems like you gotta spend $2k for a tandem 16 ftr

Nah just picking up a 10k trailer from my gramps. He doesn't want it and is makin me a hell of a deal. Plus old man will be out there with the pickup anyway. So good time as any to snag it. It's an old heavy broad so likely do some weight saving on it.

Back