• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (lifted w/ BFG’s,etc.)

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
Updated 08/24/08

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Silverstone Metallic
Argent(Dark Grey) Leather Interior
103,xxx Miles
4.7L V8 – 4x4 - QuadraDrive
OEM Tow Package (tanny cooler, ps cooler, Class IV hitch, etc.)
Front Tow Hooks
Transfer Case and Gas Tank Skid Plates
Power Everything – Heated Leather Memory Seats, Dual Climate Control, Steering wheel controls, In Dash CD and 10 disc Changer, Infinity Sound System, Power Sunroof and much more

The Jeep has:
*OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer
*265/70/16 BFG AT' (<6000 miles)
*Kolak’s Custom Hi-Flow 3” Exhaust – Magnaflow/Carsound Cat, header back w/stainless MagnaFlow Tip
*All bulbs are Silverstars
*ProComp MX-6 Shocks (less than 2000 miles)
*Always runs Mobil 1 Synthetic & K&N filter
*K&N FIPK + Prefilter
*Addco Rear Swaybar
*Full Husky Liners (front, back, cargo)
*NEW OEM Up Country springs + 2" BB
*New 850cold amp battery w/ 36mo. warranty (less than 1 month old)

Immaculante Condition inside/out! Garaged.... All major services recently complete (Tranny w/ Mopar Filters/ATF+4, Both Diff w/ Mopar additive and Synthetic oil, etc.)

$9,500.00 OBO

PM w/ questions..
-Chris

*Pictures just taken a few minutes ago 08/24/08 and it's a little dirty from recent rain...

082408009.jpg

082408008.jpg

More picture at your request... ALSO see my Zuk Buggy... I found something I would really like to move on but the WJ and Zuk have to go first... Hopefully quickly... I'll explain further if it starts to happen...

flynn78us said:
Did you pull that trailer and buggy with this?:skull1:

Yep the rear coil springs are running the Air Ride 1000 bags (I was going to remove this if the new owner didnt want them)... Pulls easily at 70+mph... only downfall is the 11mpg but that's towing 5300#... Also, there's absolutely no squat in the rear w/ the bags at 35psi... and it's DD'd so w/ the bags at 8psi or less you cannot even tell they're there...

Chris

Highway.... 19-20 mpg depending on grade, etc.
City... 16-17mpg depending on how often you have to stop...

All in all it's not bad considering it's a lifted, automatic Grand Cherokee on 32" BFG AT's and can tow 6500#...

Chris

dude get woodkrawler to buy it so hes still in the jeep world.........lol

btw freakin beautiful lookin grand. (and im not a big fan of em)

Timmy2XJS said:
dude get woodkrawler to buy it so hes still in the jeep world.........lol

btw freakin beautiful lookin grand. (and im not a big fan of em)

Funny thing is Woodkrawler bought this WJ new... I bought it from him a year ago... :confused1 We grew up together....

Back