• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home Safe

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Melissa and I made it home safe tonight. Thanks to everyone and especially Stroker for another great NACFest. Pictures to come tomorrow night.

I am home safe now after blowing a tire on the trailer 20min's from home :explosion

I'm home half-way safe... turns out that puddle in the Play Area didn't like my alternator. made it to Jim Thorpe before the battery went completely dead. Idiots at Pep Boys in Allentown said it was my battery (I think they blew it out testing it, since it would hold a charge from my brother's jumper cables), so in went an Optima Red Top... then they finally realized that it REALLY was the alternator after all... and no shops in the area that were open on a Sunday had one for my XJ. I'll have to drive up back up there tomorrow with my brother to pick it up. at least I get a shiny new Alt and a shiny new Red Top.

I guess I had to get my requisite trail damage... I thought I'd luck out this time.

Nice meeting everybody, and THANKS to Stroker :)

I just got home and want to thank everyone as well. It was my first time, but definitely won't be my last. :wave:

whatevah said:
I'm home half-way safe... turns out that puddle in the Play Area didn't like my alternator
Yeah, that same puddle temporarily took out my alt, but thanks to Matt, a hose, and a can of PB we got her going again!

Yeah, no problems here, besides trying to stay awake for the drive!! It was good meeting the new faces and also catching up with the old crowd.

A.

we made it home safe and sound, after a pit stop to catch up on more sleep, boy was i tired

it was nice meeting all of you guys for the first time, nice to put some faces with some names

i will definietly be back next year without a doubt, hopefully for all 3 days this time

thanks again to ben for putting all of this together, we may not of had 20k to give away like the bronco guys, but i think we had a way better time than them, so thanks Ben!!

Nathan and I made it home and the first thing he wanted to do was go rockkrawlin, this kid is going to get me in trouble.

And thanks to all in the mostly stock group especially Lobsterdmb we got home with no serious damage.

Melissa,
First thing this mourning Nathan asked is where is Melissa. We can't thank you enough.

I made it with no incidents as well, but was too tired to do much except unload the rig and unpack the suitcase (I really must have needed the vacation).

Rob

Back