• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Safe sex

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
jq3ytl.gif

:wave:

You can't see me waving?

Greenie Girl said:
Too funny! LMFAO! Too bad that can't be an avitar...

Good call Greenie.

On second thought...this might not be a good idear. I don't wanna offend anyone here. Especially Lawn Cher.

Too funny, too stupid, too funny.

:laugh3:

riverfever said:
Good call Greenie.

On second thought...this might not be a good idear. I don't wanna offend anyone here. Especially Lawn Cher.

Moi? I had already considered taking it as an avitar!

Man....I just can't have anything nice. They got me poopin my drawers over in the Den. I come over here to try and maintain what little dignity I have left and to spread some cheer to the non-members and you steal my safe sex avitar. I ask you...is nothing sacred??

riverfever said:
Man....I just can't have anything nice. They got me poopin my drawers over in the Den. I come over here to try and maintain what little dignity I have left and to spread some cheer to the non-members and you steal my safe sex avitar. I ask you...is nothing sacred??

Would you like some cheese with your whine? Keep your damned avitar, I have plenty to choose from.

Back