• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.7 stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4.7 stroker that I bought needing a new cam. I bought a cam and cam kit from 505 performance and never installed it. I have a 5.9 now so no use for the stroker. It's a 97 block. I would think since the wrong cam was installed that the head should be checked too.

$700 and I have a spare head, 99+ intake, APN header, and MAYBE LT1 injectors that I can part with too for the right price.

I do have the build sheet somewhere and I'll dig it up if someone is serious about it.

Contemplating this...

I'll wait for the build sheet whenever you get a chance.

qu6ameva.jpg

Here is the original build sheet. Like I said after this it was camed by a guy that did something wrong and that's why I bought the 505 kit that comes with it.
http://www.shop.505performance.com/...3C.m1plqscsfapp06?productId=276&categoryId=26

Going to pass on this one. Getting some new kicks just in time for the crawl to get me off.of the AT's before Harlan. If Glenn decides against it as well I think KP is very interested....

As long as there isn't unexpected internal damage, I am in.

Going to pass on this one. Getting some new kicks just in time for the crawl to get me off.of the AT's before Harlan. If Glenn decides against it as well I think KP is very interested....

Glenn is waiting on the bank to pay the x before he can do anything!

a4ejazup.jpg

hu7edaza.jpg

Everything looks really good. Cyl walls, pistons, valves... Everything that I've looked at looks clean and newish. No rust, dings, or scratches. Valves press in and out well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back