• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

Pics or this thread is worthless :D

Best i could do, this isn't the den

475882685_cb84511203_m.jpg

I may make this one. Will be camping if I do, it should be during my spring break. Im more confinent in the jeeps long distance reliability. It may be stock or budget boosted. We will see.

i will be coming. what day should i come down?

Thursday evening there is a group that always gets together at a local restuarant called Robie's at around 6 inthe evening, friday night is the potluck dinner, The official wheeling is saturday morning and usually everyone does whatever for lunch, then that night is a catered meal that is part of the registration fee. Don't worry you won't go hungry! :D

Pack a lunch Friday.

Lunch take place in the quarry, a group photo......and a surprise for those that have the balls.

HINT: You MUST trust your passenger

Rev

Pack a lunch Friday.

Lunch take place in the quarry, a group photo......and a surprise for those that have the balls.

HINT: You MUST trust your passenger

Rev

Oh dear Lord! This oughta be interesting!

Well, I got my call for vacation picks last weekend... of course they had to call me on my way into the grocery store after having a few drinks. Regardless, I got my time off for Winterfest, woot. So I'm about 90% sure I'm in. Now, to get the Jeep running again since it's got a dead battery and has been sitting for 3 months and it's .2 degrees outside. Maybe if I win the lottery in between I'll get my 60 and 44 done too. As long as I get it running and working again by WF I'm in.

ill be convoying up with tim (poorboy87). ill probably freeze to death camping in the jeep.

so far so good! the syllabus' for all my classes have nothing on WF weekend...knock on wood. i may be able to skip class friday (one class at 11:15) so i can get to the campgrounds nice and early!

so far so good! the syllabus' for all my classes have nothing on WF weekend...knock on wood. i may be able to skip class friday (one class at 11:15) so i can get to the campgrounds nice and early!

If i wasn't going up thursday, I would come drag you out of class if I had to!

Back