• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How BIG should we make this?

i work 10p to 0630a...driving anywhere from 60 to 160 miles a night dealing with 10% of the population 90% of the time...all in one quadrant of the city...

call me anytime, if i'm not on a run, i'll probably answer...if its my day off...i'm probably up and the conversation is probably a lot more interesting...

...then sometimes i work a part time from 10a to 3p in between a couple of days a week...

mac 'had 80 ft of semi in front of my house friday night' gyvr
police officer? only profession that I can think of that meets that description... good luck with the crazies and ghetto troublemakers.

If someone needs help with something, I'd like to pitch in this year... just let me know...

PM me....I am always looking for leaders and back-up leaders.

Rev

I'm thinking of tail gunning green this year Rev. So keep me in mind.

Cool, works for me. I'd like to help out some this year wherever i'm needed.

I am throwing in a pop up shelter like was there last year, it was a nice when the rain sat in. I also came to find out that when ya share a cooler as a seat with someone that you both have to get up to get the next drink and when that somone is JJ it tends to be alot of getting up and down and drink consumption :D

Heres to cooler aerobics again this year :cheers:

Cheese "have cooler and nacho machine-will travel" Man

spare transmissions make pretty comfy seats if someone else is sitting on the cooler. You just have to sit on the bellhousing in a very specific position... otherwise it cuts off blood flow to your legs and pinches your nerves. I suspect this is not "drunk friendly".

Back