• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierrafest pictures, post them here:

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
Since i am full retard :confused1 I forgot to take any pictures....again.
If you did, post them in this thread.

I didnt take any pics either. Did anyone see the giant boulders someone winched on top of the giant granite slab , some call it devils slide? they looked like they were litererally winched there yesterday evening.

They were not winched there and yes we saw them on our way out Saturday afternoon (they were a bitch to get past going up). Our best guess is the guy in the big green Juggy drove over the boulder which popped it out of its hole and onto the trail. There were other rocks in the middle of the "lane" that goes right down that slab which is further evidence of someone playing in the loose rock sections.

ya we saw all of that going up saturday after you guys headed out. It was pretty surprising...

I started to upload some. A bunch came out crappy as my lenz was covered in dust, I haven't been wheeling where it was that dusty in a long time.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

My albums are here... http://jdrios.fototime.com ...scroll to the bottom for the newest album.
I'll upload more when I get a chance.

I'm the guy with the stock xterra that somehow made his way to the end of the trail on Thursday afternoon.

Did anyone manage to get a few pictures of my suv on the trail?

Thanks for the help out there.

I'm the guy with the stock xterra that somehow made his way to the end of the trail on Thursday afternoon.

Did anyone manage to get a few pictures of my suv on the trail?

Thanks for the help out there.

that was a rough trail for you, but glad you made it out.
i saw one of our guys picking up one of your steps that must have broken off.

he didn't wheel alot, but my little brother brought his 2004 stock Land rover in a ways, that was fun... that and a wagoneer that would not stop jumping timing...No idea why the dizzy keeps moving. I think we have some pics.

More pics...

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

...good times!

First Sierrafest since 2004 and my first time up hwy4. Had a great time, thanks to everyone that made it to the event and made the event happen!

great pics Jess. It was great to finally meet you.This was a great weekend and one of my most favorite runs of the year.

Back