• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You, Sierra Chapter

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I got an early start on the trek back this morning at 0700. Sorry I didn't get to get any formal good-byes in.

After a quick 13 hour day on the road I made it back with no issues. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to an awesome week. So a big thanks goes out to the folks of the Sierra Chapter for their great hospitality, and for putting on another kick-ass event.

I took an immense amount of pictures throughout the week which I'll be sorting through in the next few days. Stay tuned for a TORXreport.

dyty2yje.jpg

always fun times when Dustin is involved!
hope I can hit another one of NWC's runs with you.

Glad you made it home safe, from your long drive.
It was good meeting you on the Rubicon leg of sierrafest. Hope you
Had fun with Tabita in deer valley.

Great seeing you again this year, we had a great time wheelin and sitting around and bantering at the camp fire at night. Hope to see you next year man.

I'm glad you made it back in in one piece. Not many people get to say they drove 14 hours, wheeled some of the harder trails Northern California has to offer, and then drove home with no problems. Mad props to you. It was great hanging out with you on the trail and I hope it will happen again soon!

Back