• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming to SF2013?

Well I'm out too. Clutch is acting up again and it's a bear to shift. Probably that damn internal slave again... If I can get it sorted out I'm going to try to be up there Saturday. New master and a bleed in the morning while crossing fingers.

Well I'm out too. Clutch is acting up again and it's a bear to shift. Probably that damn internal slave again... If I can get it sorted out I'm going to try to be up there Saturday. New master and a bleed in the morning while crossing fingers.

Bummer. I am leaving sac at 4. If you can't get it going just head up and grab a seat.

Bummer. I am leaving sac at 4. If you can't get it going just head up and grab a seat.

I'll see what I can do. Personal issue came up this morning and it's been a rough day to say the least. A day up there is what I need but now need to move my stuff out and sort some things out mentally while getting my DD back on the road. Might just throw it all in storage for a week and meet you guys at slick rock in my sisters car.

Made it back to base safely, hopefully ill see some of yall sooner than a year. Looking forward to seeing the pictures posted.

Back