• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 2000 XJ sport

jeep40driver

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunatly I dont have the time for it at the moment so it's going.
it's nothing too wild, 2000 sport 3 or 4" rusty's lift 31" BFG MT great tread on them, motor has been replaced new one has about 60,000 on it . runs and drives great.
CONS: kinda of a work in progress- FR fender, hood and header panel needs paint. I have new oem front bumper that still needs put on, turn signals currently dont work theres a short somewhere. FR fender needs cut yet and i have rustys flex flares to put on for tire coverage.
$1800 obo, get the turn signals working and it will pass insp. I also have a few spare parts for it and CB, a CARR folding light bar with 4 Hella 550's on it complete with wiring. I just dont have the time anymore or a garage to work on it and I want to pursue other intrests. any questions please feel free to ask.

nate

pm'd

Thats a shame Nate, I hate to see you sell it, but I understand the reasons. Good luck with the sale.

A.
Yes it is a shame Andy. I will truely miss wheelin at rausch with all you guys, but my kids and the wife want quads of there own so the XJ gotta go. hopefully Ill be in a position to have one again

nate

Back