• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: XJ Vantage box JL Audio RARE!

phenryiv1

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a JL Audio Vantage box for the XJ Cherokee. I bought this from new old stock in 2002, and I think it was discontinued back then. It has beein installed and removed only once. All factory mounting accessories are included. $200 for the box and mounting accessories.

My brother bought the jeep from me a few years ago and just traded it in.

The box has been used with an Infinity Kappa 10" 4 ohm SVC sub, and has had a grill over it. The sub is available for $65 (with grille).

There is also a Rockford Fosgate 100a2 amp that ran the sub and fit under the seat of the XJ. I don't believe that we still have the endcaps. It never overheated or shut down. $75 for the amp.

We will do $300 for ALL.

I am working on pics of the actual item(s) but my brother is being slow getting them to me. He is not a member of any of these forums, so I am overseeing the transaction.

See the photos for what they look like, if you don't know.

Email is best for fast response: patrickhenry at gmail

XJVantagebox.jpg

XJVantagebox2.jpg

I don't have many posts here, but I am all over internet forums with the same user name and have top-notch feedback. I have been on JU and comancheclub for years (since 2000 for JU) and am active on Nissan, Subaru, and BMW forums.

Last edited:
Jim, you better act quick because if it is still available when I get back from hiking in a week, I'ma gobble it all up.

Back