• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out this Jeep video...

Lol

That thing has been around for at least a decade, and now 3 posts in a couple weeks. Wow.

Hey! Guys! Jeep is going to start making a 4wd unit-body station wagon with solid axles front and rear. All new 4-link front suspension, and conventional leaves in back. They're going to start production in 1984! :D

That thing has been around for at least a decade, and now 3 posts in a couple weeks. Wow.

Hey! Guys! Jeep is going to start making a 4wd unit-body station wagon with solid axles front and rear. All new 4-link front suspension, and conventional leaves in back. They're going to start production in 1984! :D

Omg we better start an online petition and get those tards to put a frame under it.

Omg we better start an online petition and get those tards to put a frame under it.
While we're at it, let's do one to make them put round headlights back on the Wrangler.

While we're at it, let's do one to make them put round headlights back on the Wrangler.

Man I did some research I guess they already started to make the unit-body wagons. I guess we're too late, but I also read they're about to stop production of them! we really need to band together for this one.

Man I did some research I guess they already started to make the unit-body wagons. I guess we're too late, but I also read they're about to stop production of them! we really need to band together for this one.

I'm with ya,
now if only someone would fire up a website/forum with this uni-body station wagon as its topic of discussion.

Back