• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a couple parts.

wingnutooa

NAXJA Forum User
upper control arm, driver (think they're the same)

passenger axle shaft d30, carrier is out of an 85 so i'm not sure of the splines. i know the 91 shafts i had fit in it.

needs to have a good u joint, good threads and not completely rusted.

could also use some shims from behind the lower control arms if anyone has them.

another maybe need is a 35x12.50x15 bfg mud terrain KM.
might be able to patch mine. but not 100% sure.

and a good way to remove busted up ball joints from the axle housing.

wont be by a computer so text me at

five-oh-three-fourhundred-zero-three-three-zero

or facebook at wingnutooa-at-gmail

dont have a lot of money. thanks for any help.

ok so garzan gave me an axle shaft.

i think all my steering components are bueno.

now i'm just looking at renting a ball joint press and buying some new ball joints and getting the axle put back together.

then the only thing i'll need before i'm back on the road is an upper control arm.

were you running stock uppers?

yepperoony havent let me down yet. and i never drive my jeep as hard as i did trying to get out of that damn log trap.

shirly someone has a stock upper laying around i can have.

you still needin a stock upper or did that get taken care of yesterday???
i know,bad timing but i just read that you needed one and i have two on an old axle out back

yeah pacEd took care of me. and let me use his ball joint press (sorry for tweaking it :) :) :)

i am thinking of swapping out all of my steering linkage though.

steering is real sticky/stiff and it sounds like nearly all my ball joints pop when i drive it.

and my tie rod is a little bent, could be fixed though.

the crappy thing is, i just bought new drag link and ALL new ball joints before the drive over here from oregon.

guess that course was just a little too much for em.

i'll do some more investigating when i drive it thursday but right now i'm making new upper shock bushings at work.

44622_1591611596091_1409933511_1596886_7593498_n.jpg

Back