• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I blame Canada

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
(this Jeep originally came from there)

Shock+Bolts.jpg

Spring+Hanger.jpg

LOL and Geoff thought he was getting such a screaming deal. Hey Geoff...I have a completly rust free woody I will sell you. I will even get it shipped to Ca if you want for free.

Fergie said:
What is rust?

I'm with Fergie on this! I love the Southwest!

(For you all of you Rustbelt guys..I grew up in MI so I have felt the pain)

Glen

Lou said:
And, on behalf of all of Canada, I graciously accept.

can_fin.jpg
Lou's got my vote. Damn Americans build the Jeep, sell it to us and then complain about it when they buy it back. Of course its rusty! It lived most of its life being pulled by a pack of dogs from igloo to igloo...

IcedXJ said:
I am in CA, and I have rust....

Salt air? I lived in FL for awhile and the cars near the beach would rust from the top down and inside out. It was different then what I was used to from MI.

Salty air will do a lot but that's genearllya surface thing. My red Jeep has surface rust in some places that has noticably gotten worse since I moved from two miles to the ocean to two blocks.

I think was more the salty sand getting piled up in every crevace(sp?).

Glen

Bah, that's just midwest threadlocker, it's certain to keep bolts from coming loose.

Back