• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICAL NWF Head count

Hans,

I posted in the NWFest Info thread. I will be coming for sure. Will pay the event/one year thing for $45 at NWFest if I still have not received anything regarding my two year membership check I snail mailed on 5/18/05. Will let you know shortly in regards to a guest vehicle.

Since my post above, and chatting with a couple friends down here, I will be bringing one guest driver w/vehicle. In addition there is another XJ owner down here, Karl, who said he is a definite and will be paying the $45 for the event plus a one yr membership.

Hans,

Don't think I am going to make it.

This Jeep is fighting me. Bad things happen when I try to force something that doesn't want to play.

I have been looking forward to this for some time, but my Jeep isn't where I needed it to be.

Jason

JMotorsprt said:
Hans,

Don't think I am going to make it.

This Jeep is fighting me. Bad things happen when I try to force something that doesn't want to play.

I have been looking forward to this for some time, but my Jeep isn't where I needed it to be.

Jason

Sorry to hear that Jason. Is it the steering that is giving you trouble???

Ya, Something this simple should not give me this much trouble. Done it before without this much difficulty.

I don't believe in signs, but when I have to fight this bad to get somthing ready, I usually get smacked in the long run. Guess it won't be my weekend. For this year, I will have to keep on the local runs. Can't wait for snow.

Jason

Okay - pencil me in for Saturday at least with my son (Pat). Don't know if we will stay the night or not. I "think" I'm stepping off the plane Thursday night but won't have time to collect everything until late Friday night. I'll have to pay the $$ at the event, is that ok?

Well, I guess remove me from the list.

I have too much stuff going on right now and my Jeep won't be in the condition I want it to be in for the weekend. (Gears and Lockers, Steering, Skid Plates, and tow hooks all need to be installed, and I have no time)

I will be there no guest no pass. I plan on leaving Spokane around noon if anyone wants to meet up and head over let me know.

Back