• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yet more photos

I ordered a print of that panorama from EZPrints, and it came in last week. It's 20" x 73" on matte paper for $57.50, shipped. I was very pleased with the print quality; they nailed the color balance on the first try. That doesn't alway happen when ordering enlargements online.

This was my first time to order from EZPrints. Definitely recommended!

Wow, that is a huge print! You should post a pic of it when it is hung up just so we can marvel at it.

The little girl clapping is my niece and her name is Brinley. She had a blast. She told me the day before that picture that she has a jeep also but it wouldn't go where we went. She has a Barbie jeep.

Wow, that is a huge print! You should post a pic of it when it is hung up just so we can marvel at it.

Hung it up in my office over the window to the front warehouse. Perfect fit!

OfficePano.jpg

This was the one from your phone?

It was. I took several other panoramas using multiple DSLR images stitched together. But this one was shot using the stock Apple Camera App (in pano mode, obviously) on an iPhone 4S. Surprisingly, it turned out to be my favorite one.

Back