• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you everyone!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
First of I'd just like to say to Nick, Tim and Stump that you guys did an excellent job running your first crawl. I knew you guys could pull it off!

Secondly, most of you know it's hard for me to get around on rough surfaces. It's even worse when it's rainy. I'd like to thank everyone who gave me a hand with whatever I needed. It means a lot to me. I'm glad to have so many great folks in my life. Special thanks to cardboard and chettacheez for loading my crap in the rain!

I had a blast. Thanks for the warm welcome SEC!

No thank you Aaron and Mike, I wouldn't of been there if it wasn't for you.

Looking forward to bringing my rig next year

Thanks to everyone that came! Ed says it best, the people are what make the event...the wheeling is an added bonus.

I know I sure learned a lot planning this one, and i'm sure Nick and Stump did as well. BIG thanks to the previous BOD for their advice and guidance in planning...couldn't have pulled this one off without you! Hopefully we'll have better weather next year.

We had a great time as always!!! Thanks to Nick, Stump and Tim for a great event that even Mother Nature couldn't ruin, even though she tried.

Thank you to everyone that made yet another awesome crawl happen! I had a blast as always, and I can't wait to see all of my friends again next year! Come to Winterfest if you can!

Had an absolute blast. We arrived back in Ocala at about 4 AM this morning. One hell of a drive home.
Thanks to Nick for sure for spotting and leading the intermediate group...and for all his and the others' busting their butts to put this thing on!!

Had an absolute blast. We arrived back in Ocala at about 4 AM this morning. One hell of a drive home.
Thanks to Nick for sure for spotting and leading the intermediate group...and for all his and the others' busting their butts to put this thing on!!

X2

We had a great time as always!!! Thanks to Nick, Stump and Tim for a great event that even Mother Nature couldn't ruin, even though she tried.

x2

Back