• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to SF 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax the rottweiler said he doesn't want to ride in the red p.o.s. so he decided to stay at home in the air conditioned house.

Wha...wait..NO Jax? It ain't a Sierra Fest without Jax. He's the only one keeping the bears away cause he's bigger than the bears :D

finally on the road headed to san jose to meet josh then following him up there. see everyone up there!!

maybe if you came and helped every once and a while you could see in person :p

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah:roflmao::roflmao:

I helped with the white POS before you came around. I've been working and going to school, and have had family events recently.
Not my fault that Chris failed at getting the Renix running correctly.

I helped with the white POS before you came around. I've been working and going to school, and have had family events recently.
Not my fault that Chris failed at getting the Renix running correctly.

just pullin your leg

I'm heading up with my dad and girlfriend on friday morning. Driving to Folsom today.

Can't wait!

The NWC BOD is officially en route. ETA 13 hours, FML.

I will be heading up to the cabin some time tomorrow and will meet up with you guys on the trail on Saturday. I'll be a bit late, but I shouldn't be too hard to catch up to 25+ rigs on slick rock.

All packed and ready to go. Pulling out tomorrow AM and will be there tomorrow PM. Looking forward to meeting you all and doing some wheeling.

Great weekend! When I get some rest, I'll upload all my pictures.. And try to make a panorama.

what a trip! great turn out, and nice to finnaly put some faces with the names i will put up pics from are con trip, and i got a few pics of the group at the end of slick rock ill put up as well

had a really awesome time! the jeep exceeded my expectations. great to meet everyone amd i too will post what pics i have when i get home. on the 99 right now and wont be home for a few more hours

Everyone did really well on this trip. I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly the runs went, especially for having nearly 20 rigs on this trip. Great to see the new guys and the veterans out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back