• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15% off Rough Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughCountry

NAXJA Forum User
I am giving 15% off to all :NAXJA: paid members (red names) for the entire month of September and I will give 10% to any :NAXJA: user (black names) that will spend the money saved on a :NAXJA: Membership.

:cheers:

XJ Stryker said:
What happened to Grimus99Xj
:shhh: ...I think maybe RoughCountry is Grimus

pm sent to both

pm sent

rear shocks hydro for 2-3 inch lift also need 4 u-bolts for 8.25 rear end for a 98xj shipped to 25015

PM replied. how do i send payment? i would like to place my order friday morning!

i just bought the RC 4.5 inch kit with new rear springs today is there anyway to still get a discount or no. thanks

greencjxj said:
i just bought the RC 4.5 inch kit with new rear springs today is there anyway to still get a discount or no. thanks

from where

and pm where sent to those with price questions

Last edited:
RoughCountry said:
I am giving 15% off to all :NAXJA: paid members (red names) for the entire month of September and I will give 10% to any :NAXJA: user (black names) that will spend the money saved on a :NAXJA: Membership.

:cheers:

Nice! Way to step up! I might have to ditch my suspension and buy something from RC. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back