• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chiva Falls 3-17 DATE CHANGED (AGAIN)

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick shakedown run before the big event in Sedona. Have been messing with things and want to see if it all holds together and if I made things better or worse.

I am thinking Circle K at 10 AM.

Re: Chiva Falls 3-19

Sh*t.....I meant the 18th SUNDAY 10am

Re: Chiva Falls 3-18

Yeah I'm down, a shake down before Rockfest is a good plan. I've got something lose up front so I'm going to try to shake it off...

Re: Chiva Falls 3-18

way to steal my thunder guys...I got a guy from work who wants to run it with me sunday though.

OK decided to do it tomorrow Saturday the 17th. I will be at the air down spot around 10-10:30am

Will check this thread before I head out tomorrow if anyones interested.

What the weather scare you away?

Nope...scared my friend from work. He runs a open top wrangler.

One of the reasons I love the cherokee is it is (mostly) weatherproof and has a nice heater.

Was a good time. While I was waiting for my buddy from work I a guy in a wrangler unlimited Rubicon rolling 37's showed up and asked me if he could tag along. My friend from work broke a rear shock on the way to the trail and then spit out on of his rear coils on his first attempt at three feathers. Falls were just a trickle but the weather held off anyway.

The only bad news is that I am bottoming out my new shocks and my daystar extended bumpstops fell apart after one run! I am going to put my old shocks back on before rockfest....at least I wont worry about ruining them!

Back