• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THOR Cowl Induction System Installation guide

flazz85

NAXJA Forum User
I am doing this tomorrow on my rig, I am not taking credit for this as I was able to find the installation guide finally from THOR themselves. I'm not sure how long it has been posted on their website but I just thought I should post it to help anyone who might be thinking about doing the same down the road or make one up themselves. Anyways cya out there NAXJA.

http://www.thor4x4.com/THOR CI installation.pdf

Thanks.., I'll take a look see to see if it can go into my '89 with some modifications. They list it as only applicable starting in '91.

Thanks.., I'll take a look see to see if it can go into my '89 with some modifications. They list it as only applicable starting in '91.

The difference is the throttle body on the RENIX does not have a tube connector on it like the HO does. You could easily fabricate a tube connection to the 3 bolt flange that is on the RENIX TB now to make this CAI work. There is also the Spectre CAI that is made to fit the RENIX or the HO.

Back