• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHeelers for Warriors

89JeepCherokee4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I realize I don't do a lot of posting on this forum but I do read a lot and learn from it. Anyways I think that if I can help get the word out about this fast enough that I will help blow away a couple of people with the turn out to this event. Post up replys soon so that I can start counting rigs and see what kind of numbers we are going to hit. So here are all the details....

Wheelers For Warriors Off Road Run and Expo 2011
Hosted by ASFIR 4x4

Saturday March 26th 2011
Run Start Location is Harold's Corral in Cave Creek- 8:30am
Expo Location is Roadrunner Restaurant and Saloon- 1:00p,

This special event is in honor of our wounded soldiers
Off Road run will be free of charge.
$10 entry fee to the Expo which includes a dinner ticket and $5 donation. Kids 5 and under are just $5.
Vendor fair, BBQ dinner, Great music, raffles and lots of fun.

Run Start Location
Harold's Corral
6895 E. Cave Creek Road
Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Expo
Roadrunner Grill
47801 N. Black Canyon Hwy
New River, AZ 85087

I hope this isn't posted up somewhere else on here but if it is then I apologize. Anyways so far we are at...myself and wrongwayaz. I know some other people on another Jeep forum as well as an all offroad vehicle forum I'm on are going so right now it's looking like a decent amount. I hope more people are going to show, at least from the groups I belong to.

Back