• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flagstaff/Coconino County Fair Labor Day Weekend

89JeepCherokee4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be up at the Coconino County Fair Labor Day weekend and instead of just going to the fair all those days I figured why not finally get my Jeep out and play a little bit? I was wondering if anyone is going to be up that way, live up in that area, or would be willing to come up and hang out and give my Jeep a light shake down run? I haven't really met but one or two guys from on here so it would be really awesome to finally get some wheeling in this year.

Come on people, it's going to be a great time up there. I'd love to meet some fellow members from here and just go for a trail ride here and there over the weekend. I'm seeing plenty of views on this thread but no replies....

I've been looking for somewhere different to go labor day weekend since I have 4 days off, when and how long are yall going to be in that area?

1 guy will be going up Wednesday morn, I will be going up Thursday after work. Send me a text or call Dan @ 602-568-5758.

We are heading up Friday early afternoon if possible. We are going to be staying at the coconino county fair grounds camp area. We do it every year but this is first year I'll have the Jeep as well as actually be able to take it up there. I got one thing done on it yesterday and tomorrow I'm doing an oil change as well as a few other odds and ends...such as reattaching my front drive shaft. :-D My wife's nephew who is 6 is coming I hope because he is dying to go out with me and I figure it will be a little bit of fun for him if we just go out and explore and maybe crawl over a few rocks so that he is happy. My biggest thing is making sure I'm good all the way around. This is half the distance I have to travel later in the year when I go down south for my deer hunt.

We have a lot of other kids there, 4 boys 4,6,7, and 8. We will be back off FR229 about 1.6 miles on the right side of the road. Look for Jeeps and campers. Anybody else wanna come up is more than welcome..

Back