• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Breakfast at CHD (Chandler Airport)

92XJ2dr

NAXJA Forum User
Wondering if we could meet and greet at the hangar cafe. They open at 7(I know) and the parking lot is small. The FBO owner has an early FJ thats built he likes to parade around in, so wouldnt it be great to take over the lot with some awsome XJs. plus the food is, well you'd better come hungry. It would be for this Saturday morning. Time wise I was thinkin 7:30 ish they have an outdoor patio and a observation deck on top of the resturant to watch the runway. Directions; 202-cooper, turn right, go to Germann, turn right, get in left lane, turn left on S airport rd (just BEFORE the aquaduct), stay in left lane to Ryan, turn left,go to the end and follow it around to the right and go to the dead end. Parking lot is on the right, if full,you can park against the fences headed back out. Post up I'll see you there.

sorry I didn't make it, I don't get up that early.. if the next one is on a sunday I can make it.. as I get off work at 7am..

Back