• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tucson Meet and Greet Saturday the 9th

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys...been some talk about meeting up at Thunder Canyon Brewery (Corner of Ina and La Cholla) this coming saturday lets say 6pm.

So far it looks like it might just be me and the wife and maybe Ranger Skippy. Probably will just sit out on the porch out front unless its raining.

Anyone else interested? Its too damn hot to do much else, might as well have a few beers! Mike, Tobi, Tyler, Brian you in?

I'll buy the first pitcher if that gets ya 100% in.

How about we going wheeling instead of talking about wheeling? Redington is open if you hadn't heard...

My XJ doesnt like to wheel during the Arizona summer so much...and I'm not really set up for night wheeling yet.

We do them either early morning or late evening so that it is cooler. Toby and I are going to make a run, so you need to also Aaron.

We do them either early morning or late evening so that it is cooler. Toby and I are going to make a run, so you need to also Aaron.

Let me know when and where, but I dont know if I'll be able to commit to it this time.

I am however 100% committed to hoisting a few beers saturday at thunder canyon. :cheers:

Whos in? My number cell number is nine 15-47 eight zero 6 zero 5 if you need to get a hold of me.

Small turnout. Just me and Diana and Matt and his wife Stephanie...but the company was good and it was nice to talk Jeeps for a while. Thunder Canyon is one of my favorite places in Tucson!

yea the food was definetly good and affordable too, and great company as well, next time we will have to give lindys redline bar and grill a try, oh yea Aaron, they did open a 5 guys burgers and fries right at wetmore and oracle on the east side of the road

Back