• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Attending...

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Please Keep this thread to who's coming...I would like you to post how many in your party and if you have snet your reg. If you have not sent please post if you want tshirts...I will have evrything there Wed and you can pay me when you get there.
Due to the fact that I need to tell the caterer an amount today and only have 6 people paid. We have decided to forgo the catererd meal and will do one oursleves. Plans are for Pork ribs, Baked potatoes, Cole slaw, Baked beans and Texas toast.

Here is the list I have as Registered
Don Woodward
Aaron Clements
Mark Ayers
Travis Mattson
Dan Wheeler
Mike Boatwright
Wes Carpenter
Kevin adn Myself along with 3 ATV riders(I know but they know to stay out of the way)

Me! Me! Me! as you can see I'm on the list but I couldn't resist
and I can't wait. Lets do it next weekend;)
I think I might try the harder trails this time.
I 'm coming out on wed. morn. so I'll have some time to
run most trails hopefully if I dont break somthing.
Fender flares dont count either :) He He He.

PS. Me, my wifey Crystal,my niece Karson
and my baby girl Molly.

Last edited:
Hey Heather,
I printed the form but not sent it. I'll be there but not sure if I'll be there for the dinner, more than likely yes but not sure yet. I'll want one large t-shirt.
Thanks,
Crunch

As it looks right now, it'll either be me by myself or with Karen.

Remember my forecast is for NO RAIN this year LOL

I'll be there with my 10 year old daughter and maybe by son.
Seriously, the check is in the mail.
mattk

I'll be there with the wife, two kids, two xj's, and maybe an extra person or two to copilot/spot while we're on the trail. Dont count on the extra's though. You've got our papers. Thanks for keeping us organized.

Plan to be there

Heather,

I plan to be there again this year. I am hoping Grant will be able to come too(he might have to work).

I am working on another XJ owner plus some others. I will let you know.

Sign me up to do whatever you need help on with the dinner, trail leader, whatever. I am at your disposal.

I am also planning on going to Moab in Oct. We can discuss plans.

Keith/Mtrman Douglas

i'll be there wed. night, my wife will arrive fri. afternoon and we'll be there till sun. a.m. i would like 1 L and 1XL shirt and 1 sticker.
i will vol. in any (well almost) capacity you might need me for.

2 more added to the list
I have recieved reg froms from
Matt Kramp
William Mills

Thanks you...
28 days and counting....

tellico

i,ll be pulling in friday morning. With one passanger. Probably will have 2 other jeeps with me. When is the meal, etc? Thanks dave

Meal is Sat. night...

26 days and counting....

i'll be there with one passenger, 1 xl, and 1 L shirt

Ill be there with one passenger, registration in the mail. I plan on arriving at Crawfords on Thursday.

89 XJ loc f/r 33"

Hey Heather, my father-in-law and his wife are now going to attend with his XJ. If you could put them on the list and I'll find out by tomorow if they want any shirts, if it's not too late, plus my fourth child may be attending as well. Sorry for the late notice.

And I'll get another check to ya.

Later
Dan

Oaky Dan more the merrier..Just let me know on the shirts so I can make sure I have them...Placeing the order on Fri.

Me & Jr. (7 y/o son)

need 1 XL t-shirt & 1 L t-shirt
& 2 extra decals

form in mail next wk, but wanted to make sure you got notice bout the Ts b4 the 20th..

Back