• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pissed

buschwhaked

NAXJA Forum User
Somebody keyed my wife's car on the way to Pagosa Springs. Both doors on drivers side all the way down to the metal. I don't think I pissed anybody off and she only has two yellow ribbons on the back that say "I love my soldier." We were in the middle of nowhere on HW160 after Alamosa when we stopped at a gas station and both got out. It was the only place we stopped where both of us got out and I noticed it as soon as we arrived in Pagosa. Grrrgh.

Insurance is taking care of it though.

buschwhaked said:
Somebody keyed my wife's car on the way to Pagosa Springs. Both doors on drivers side all the way down to the metal. I don't think I pissed anybody off and she only has two yellow ribbons on the back that say "I love my soldier." We were in the middle of nowhere on HW160 after Alamosa when we stopped at a gas station and both got out. It was the only place we stopped where both of us got out and I noticed it as soon as we arrived in Pagosa. Grrrgh.

Insurance is taking care of it though.
Damn Liberal haters. :D

philip_g said:
should call the station and have htem review the security tapes.

Ditto. Call the store and ask if they have decent cameras that tape the parking area where you parked and possibly could have captured any suspect vehicle lic. plate. If they do, make a police report, tell 'em you already talked to the store and they may have security video of the perps.

Hadn't thought of that, but we can't remember which gas station it was. We just went to the restroom and left. Didn't buy anything. Hell, we were only in there for like 2 minutes.

Sorry to hear about your delima! X2 on security cameras, if you can remember what station it was! Whoever it was needs to have they a** handed to them!!

Some security camera systems usually only record for 4 or 5 hours before they rewrite (unless ofcourse there is an incident and the tape is pulled or you might get lucky if its a digital system). But give'em a shot, they might beable to help.

that sucks man, that's why we run absolutely nothing military on our vehicles, except the post decals, not much of an option on that one

Back